Can you tell me what the right formula for calcium phosphate is?
- Calcium phosphate (Ca3P) is a compound that contains calcium and phosphate (PO4) 2. What is the chemical formula for calcium phosphate? Calcium phosphate, often known as calcium phosphoric acid, is a calcium salt of phosphoric acid having the chemical formula Ca 3 P. (PO 4) 2. It is also referred to as Calcium Phosphate Tribasic or Tricalcium Phosphate in other contexts. Amorphous or crystalline powder with a white color that is odorless and tastes bland is what it looks to be.
- 1 What is the correct formula for phosphate?
- 2 What is the correct formula for a compound formed from Ba2+ and po43?
- 3 What will be the formula of barium’s phosphate?
- 4 What is the formula for sodium phosphate?
- 5 What’s the charge of phosphate?
- 6 What is the formula for sodium sulfate?
- 7 What is the chemical formula for ba2+ and NO3?
- 8 What is the formula for strontium sulfate?
What is the correct formula for phosphate?
PO43- is the chemical structure of phosphate in terms of its formula and structure. The molar mass of the compound is 94.97 g/mol.
What is the correct formula for a compound formed from Ba2+ and po43?
The combination of Ba2+ and PO4(3-) would result in the formula Ba3(PO4)2. Because barium is classified as a Group 2 element, we know that it produces 2+ ions. If you happen to have a chart of common polyatomic ions, you may see that phosphate is represented by the symbol PO4 and has a charge of 3.
What will be the formula of barium’s phosphate?
PubChem has information on barium phosphate (Ba3(PO4)2).
What is the formula for sodium phosphate?
Sulfate is represented by the chemical formula SO42-. The sulfur and oxygen atoms share four bonds, two single and two double, that are formed between them. The -2 on the sulfate ion serves to remind you that this molecule is negatively charged. The negative charge on the sulfur atom is caused by the oxygen atoms that surround and interact with it.
What’s the charge of phosphate?
We are fortunate in that we know the charge of the anion: phosphate is a polyatomic ion with a charge of 3 that is always present.
What is the formula for sodium sulfate?
Phosphate ions include four oxygen atoms in their structure. As a result, the total valency of oxygen is equal to 4×2=8. And there is one atom of phosphorus in there as well. As a result, the net valency of the phosphate ion equals the sum of the valencies of oxygen and phosphorus.
What is the chemical formula for ba2+ and NO3?
PubChem has information on barium nitrate (Ba(NO3)2).
What is the formula for strontium sulfate?
BaO4S is a metal sulfate that has the formula BaO4S. The mineral barite occurs naturally and is virtually insoluble in water at room temperature. It is mostly utilized as a component in oil well drilling fluid and is virtually insoluble in water at room temperature. It is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula BaSO4 that contains barium sulfate (or sulphate).