After clicking on the arrow in the top right of Facebook, navigate to Groups and select your group. Write something on the screen, then select Photo or Video. Then select a photo or video from your phone’s library and press the Done button to finish. Add a caption if you want, and then hit the “Post” button.
- 1 How do I post a picture to a group on Facebook Android?
- 2 How do I post a photo to a specific group on Facebook?
- 3 Why can’t I share a post to a group?
- 4 Can I share a post from a private Facebook group?
- 5 How do I share a post to a group on Facebook Mobile?
- 6 Why can’t I share a post to a group on Facebook 2020?
- 7 Why there is no share option in my Facebook group?
- 8 How do I share a post from a private group?
- 9 Can I post in a Facebook group as a page?
- 10 What is a private Facebook group?
How do I post a picture to a group on Facebook Android?
To share photographs or videos with a group, use the following format:
- To access your group, go to the top right corner of Facebook and select Groups, followed by Your Groups. If you don’t see Groups, choose See More to see them. Tap Something should be written
- Select a photo or video from the Photo/Video drop-down menu, then tap Next. Add a caption if you want, and then hit the “Post” button.
How do I post a photo to a specific group on Facebook?
To share a photo or video with a group, use the following format:
- Tap Groups in the bottom right corner of Facebook, then Your Groups, and then choose your group from the list. Tap on Write something
- tap on Photo/Video
- and so on. Then select a photo or video from your phone’s library or take a new one, and touch Done. Add a caption if you want, and then hit the “Post” button.
To post in a Facebook Group, you must first become a member of that group. It doesn’t matter if you’re joining a public, closed, or secret group; you must have clicked on the Join Button first so that the administrator may evaluate your application and determine whether or not to approve your request.
Public Facebook Groups (or those that are open to everyone on Facebook) are automatically set to “public,” which means that posts can be shared with anyone who joins the group. If a Facebook group is private, you will only be able to share posts from the group with other members of the same group if the group is likewise private.
All public Facebook Groups (or those that are available to everyone on Facebook) are automatically configured to have public settings, which means that postings may be shared with anybody who is interested in them. If a Facebook group is private, you will only be able to share posts from the group with other members of the same group if the group has been set up as private.
- Go to the post on your Page and select Share from the drop-down menu. Share with a group by pressing the Share button. Find or pick the name of your group from the drop-down menu. Optional text can be entered and shared by using the Share Now button.
If you have been denied the ability to post, comment, or engage in a group, it is possible that a group administrator has temporarily denied you the ability to publish, remark, or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook in this video tutorial.
In this case, the answer is that your group has been designated as either a ‘Closed group’ or a “Secret group” in your group settings. You must modify the group settings to ‘Public group’ in order to see the share button on every post you create. To make your group a ‘Public group,’ follow the procedures outlined below.
The best way to make a post for a private group shareable on Facebook.
- You must first create the post on your own newsfeed or timeline and make sure that it is shareable to the public.
- Click on the Share button in the lower right corner of your post to open the dropdown menu.
- Select the private group you are a member of and then click on Share to Group in the dropdown menu.
Can I post in a Facebook group as a page?
Despite the fact that page moderators can comment on and like posts within your group as your page, only page admins and editors have the ability to publish new posts within groups as the page they manage. In addition, anybody who has a moderator, editor, or admin position on your page may see who has published new posts and comments on your page on behalf of the group as a whole.
What is a private Facebook group?
There are two different levels of privacy for Facebook groups: Anyone on or off Facebook may see who’s in the group and what they’re posting, because it’s public. Only members are able to see who else is in the group and what they are posting. A notification will be sent to everyone in the group when the privacy settings are changed.