Open the Gmail app or the app for a similar Google product, such as Google Docs or Google Drive, if you have one.
- To access your icon (your photo) at the top right corner of the screen, press and hold on it (or in Docs, tap the three lines at the top left, then tap your image).
- Click “Manage accounts on this device.”
- Click “Remove from this device.”
How can I sign out of Gmail on my phone?
Sign-out options are available.
- Open the Gmail application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Tap your profile photo in the upper right corner. On this device, select Manage accounts from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a user name and password. Remove account may be found at the bottom of the page.
How do I sign out of Gmail on an Android phone?
For instructions on how to sign out of Gmail, locate your Google profile photo in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click it. You’ll see a Sign out button or a Manage accounts on this device link depending on where you are in the drop-down navigation. You can sign out of your account or delete the account from your device from this screen.
How do I remove a Gmail account from my Huawei p20?
1. Locate the section under “Users and accounts.”
- Delete the needed email account. Delete the required account type. Delete the required email account. Remove the required email account. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
How do I remove an email account from my Huawei phone?
Delete an email account from your computer.
- To expose more icons on the homescreen, swipe left from the bottom of the screen. Click on Email. Then click on Menu, then Settings. Then click on the account that you wish to remove. Remove the account by using the Remove account button. You’ll be prompted to confirm that you really want to deactivate your profile. Tap OK to confirm your decision, or Cancel if you want to change your mind.