How can I avoid receiving recommended videos on YouTube when using an Android device?
- How can I prevent YouTube recommended videos from being displayed on my Android phone? To access the menu, click here. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. Select “Channel Feed Content” from the drop-down menu. Select “All Activity” from the drop-down menu. Select “Uploads only” from the drop-down menu. When you launch the YouTube Android App the following time, you will only see a blank screen with the message “No uploads detected.”
- 1 How do I stop YouTube from automatically playing videos?
- 2 How do I block unwanted YouTube videos on Android?
- 3 How do I stop videos from playing automatically on my phone?
- 4 Why my YouTube video is automatically playing?
- 5 How do I turn off YouTube autoplay?
- 6 How do I turn off YouTube autoplay on Android?
- 7 Can I block YouTube video?
- 8 Can I block YouTube channels?
- 9 How do I restrict YouTube content?
- 10 How do you stop a video from repeating?
How do I stop YouTube from automatically playing videos?
Autoplay can be turned on or off.
- Navigate to the playback screen of any video. The Autoplay switch is located at the top of the video player and may be toggled between On and Off.
How do I block unwanted YouTube videos on Android?
Tap on the three-dot icon next to any video that you believe is inappropriate and select Block video from the drop-down menu. To block any undesired channels, first choose the channel and then, once inside, select the three-dot menu at the top of the screen. It’s as simple as selecting Block Channel.
How do I stop videos from playing automatically on my phone?
Making use of the Android application
- To access the menu, go to the upper right corner of your screen and select “Menu.” Once you’ve arrived, scroll down and select “Settings & Privacy,” followed by “Settings.”
- Scroll down until you come across “Media and Contacts,” and then touch on it. Select “Autoplay” from the drop-down menu and set it to “Never Autoplay Videos.”
Why my YouTube video is automatically playing?
Videos will now immediately begin playing (without sound) while users browse through the home feed on the YouTube mobile application, according to a recent update. If you select “Wi-Fi only,” movies will only automatically play on your home feed while your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network, rather than when your device is not.
How do I turn off YouTube autoplay?
In the top right-hand corner of the screen, click on your profile symbol. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Select Autoplay from the drop-down menu. To turn off autoplay on the home screen, choose the Autoplay on Home option.
How do I turn off YouTube autoplay on Android?
To locate the option, go to Settings and then select “General.” Locate and disable the “Muted playback” option by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Simply tap your profile image in the top-right corner, then select Settings > Autoplay from the drop-down menu. Simply turn off the “Autoplay on Home” setting, as indicated in the screenshot above, and you’re finished!
Can I block YouTube video?
You may prevent a movie or channel from appearing on the watch page by doing the following: More may be seen towards the top of the video. Press the BLOCK key. Select Stop this video alone from the pop-up menu that appears, or select Block whole channel to block the entire channel that is linked with the video.
Can I block YouTube channels?
On an Android, iPhone, or iPad device, you may block a YouTube channel. On the channel screen that appears, choose the three-dot menu in the top-right corner by tapping it three times. From the drop-down selection that opens, select “Block User.” When the “Block User” prompt appears on your screen, select “Block” from the drop-down menu. This will now prevent you from accessing the channel you selected.
How do I restrict YouTube content?
Here’s how you go about it:
- Sign into your YouTube/Google account by visiting YouTube.com. Then, on the left-hand sidebar, click the “Settings” button. To turn off restricted mode, select “Off” from the drop-down option at the bottom of the page. Selecting “On” will prevent Restricted Mode from being activated in this browser. “Save” will be shown.
How do you stop a video from repeating?
To disable movies and GIFs from automatically playing as you scroll, go to Accessibility, display, and language > Data use > Autoplay > Never and select Never from the drop-down menu. On iOS and Android, go to your profile and select Settings and Privacy > Display and Sound, then uncheck the box next to Media previews to turn off the feature.